Saturday 15 March 2014

Post-Production

26/02/14
In today's double lesson each person in our group was delegated a task. Aaron was in charge of sound, Hayley being in charge of editing and me being in charge of the titles.

As i was in charge of titles i wanted to create a mini questionnaire for the main title ''Delayed''. I wanted to ask a few people on their opinions for what font the main title should be in from the ones my group and i selected before.

                           

I gave this questionnaire out to twenty-two people of different ages and gender. I then collected all the sheets once people had answered and started to gather the results and present them in a graph context. By putting the results in a graph context it made it look more professional.

                                 
From looking at my results i found out that the font style 7 was the most preferred for our main title. When looking at the font i can see that it work pretty well with our film plot as well as the genre due to it being romantic simple and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment